Monday 6 September 2010

Last minute holiday surprise! - reaction ...

Reaction -

When my husband announced he'd booked a holiday as a surprise (it is our anniversary), I was completely flummoxed. He's not a big surprise sort of person; we discuss and decide on everything together. Usually. Anyway, naturally I was pleased but my first thought was - deadlines!

However, he'd had the foresight and thoughtfulness (that's why I married him), because he knows what I'm like, to make sure there is WiFi available. In the hotel? That's just it you see, the even bigger surprise is that he won't tell me where we are going; only that it will be hot and we go on Sunday!

Destination -
I tried all weekend to no avail, and he hasn't cracked yet. I'll let you know when he does. I've tried blackmail ...

Yet to come - preparation - expectation - anticipation - and hopefully the destination before Sunday.

See you soon,
PP

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time. I am sure wherever you go there'll be a worthy blog post to follow.

    ReplyDelete