Saturday 11 September 2010

12 hours to go ...

Hello again,

(that's the title of a song, by Neil Diamond I think, I digress)

Tomorrow morning we will be heading for the airport to fly to Cyprus. If you've been following my blog you will know that it is a surprise holiday from him in doors, as the famous Arthur Daley nearly said!

I won't be buying glossy mags at Exeter airport as I'm taking my own stash with me. Months of writing trade mags that I have been too busy to read. I've had too many deadlines with my course so now I am going to enjoy every page from cover to cover, and backwards.

I was just tweeting that while I am on a 10 day break from real work that pays the mortgage, I am not on a holiday from writing, it would be impossible. Every hour of every day I'm thinking, making notes, forming sentences, and that's how I like it.

So now my 10 day holiday is a time for me to relish and luxuriate in the job I'd really like to do full time. I will have so much to share when I come back, so watch this space.

Best wishes,

PP

No comments:

Post a Comment