Wednesday 8 September 2010

Update on surprise holiday - 3 days to go.

Realisation & Preparation:
I'm really going on holiday - abroad - I know that for definite, but not the destination yet!

Better start thinking of what clothes to take, fortunately it's going to be hot, so skimpy and floaty will have to do, I need most of my baggage allowance for books!

Expectation:
Could it be the Caribbean, Crete or the Canaries? Please tell me I pleaded and wailed pathetically.

Frustration:
He could stand it no longer, keeping the secret had been painful for him; we're going to Cyprus!


Never been, can't wait. Obviously I showed my appreciation.

Now looking forward to inspiration. I may become prolific by the pool, Cocktail in one hand, book in the other; one day it could be mine ...

I'll write again before we leave.

PP

No comments:

Post a Comment