Sunday 2 January 2011

Lazy Sunday.

It will come as no surprise that I have spent most of Day 2 of 2011, inbetween cooking meals, writing.

I've been writing more of my current fictional project. I'm enjoying it so much that I am in danger of getting too excited. Do you know what I mean? Have you experienced it too? It's a new genre for me, yet the same story I've been wanting to write from a different angle; I think it's working. Fingers crossed.

Strange isn't it that just by taking a look from another perspective something original can begin.

At the back of mind I am conscious that in just over 48 hours I will be getting into work mode, preparing my lists and tasks for January. I have already prepared an agenda for a coupe of meetings on Tuesday. I suppose you could say that this is writing also, but not the sort I love. However, I need work to provide a security in which I can relax and write what I want to.

To complete my lazy, enjoyable Sunday I have put the roast in the oven, my bath is run, the candles are flickering and the chilled wine is poured. So excuse me while I select a book to read, better still I shall take my notebook!

Thanks for reading me, (does this mean I'm sort of published?)I love you!
PP

1 comment: